We are looking for an experienced digital specialist to join our Sydney-based publishing company and creative agency.
With a strong background in digital strategy, social media, and community management, you’ll be responsible for developing innovative digital content plans for our varied clients, as well as contributing strategically to Monster Children‘s own publishing platforms and implementing strategies to drive audience growth.
The role will require you to work across the life of each project, from strategy through to creative development, production, planning, and scheduling of content, channel monitoring, and post-campaign analysis. You’ll have an established network of creative contributors, be adept at using social media listening and planning tools, and have a strong view of what works when it comes to digital content. Experience using a range of digital platforms is essential and solid knowledge of the latest in social media platforms is a must.
– At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
– A track record in creating successful, creative, integrated digital strategies.
– Experience leading content strategy, including creating editorial calendars, creation and curation of unique content for brands or content platforms.
– Ability to shape digital creative development as part of wider creative projects.
– Ability to engage directly with management level clients, while actively seeking out and proposing digital opportunities relevant to their business.
– Understanding of audience acquisition best practices specific to the publishing landscape.
– A passion for keeping across the latest developments in social media – trends, platforms and strategies – and being proactive in providing actionable insight to the internal team.
– Solid knowledge of a range of digital platforms including WordPress, Shopify, Google Ad Manager, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Active Campaign, Later, Dropbox.
– An established network of creative contributors, photographers and filmmakers, along with connections within youth brands.
– Ability to write editorially for different online mediums.
– Demonstrated experience managing a range of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin, Youtube, Vimeo, TikTok, Twitch and Discord.
– Experience using Analytics and Social Media Monitoring tools for insights, content and to guide future activity.
– Have an eye for design – confident with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, Photoshop and Indesign.
– Excellent presentation, communication and project management skills.
– Ability to analyse, manage and deliver paid campaigns across social media platforms through a funnelled marketing approach.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV by January 28th, 2022.