In issue #35 of Monster Children, we asked skateboarder Alex Olson what 10 things really got his goat. Here’s how the feature went:
WHY WE DIDN’T THINK OF ALEX OLSON FOR THIS DEPARTMENT BEFORE THIS IS BEYOND US. HERE ALEX TAKES TO THIS ISSUES TEN THINGS I HATE DEPARTMENT WITH THE GRACE AND EASE OF A NINETY SEVEN YEAR OLD WITH PROSTATE CANCER, A DICKY HEART AND A CANE FOR HITTIN’ THE YOUNG RASCALS THAT WALK PAST HIS CARNATION BED.
- I hate that Monster Children is asking me to do this.
- I hated seeing the examples of other people that did this.
- I hate myself and other people.
- Traveling on skate trips I really fucking hate!
- I Hate doing something over again.
- Filming and hate go hand and hand.
- I hate the fact that there’s a top 10 things to hate article in a magazine. Way to make this place better assholes!
- I really hate the heat.
- I hate the Berrics.
- I hate smoking.